Photokina 2018 will be unusually eventful, with various brands launching stellar photographic products.
The new OneStep+ instant camera from Polaroid, connects you to the Polaroid Originals app via Bluetooth® wireless technology to unlock new creative tools, which is quite an evolution from OneStep 2 from 2017.
Manual Mode: for photo purists and enthusiasts — now you can master your craft by taking full control over your camera’s aperture, shutter speed, flash intensity and photo ejection.
Remote Trigger: with your phone's Bluetooth® and never miss that special photo again.
Noise Trigger: trigger the shutter with the clap of your hands, the splash of a pool or the bark of a dog.
Light Painting: turn any light source into your paintbrush, draw pictures in the air and capture them inside your favorite frame.
Self Timer: create perfectly-timed photographs with up to a 25-second countdown.
Double Exposure: capture two photos in a single frame and create surreal, expressive compositions.
Portrait mode: A secondary portrait lens lets you get even closer to your subjects with even sharper photos from as close as 12” (30cm).
The nice features are completed with a powerful flash and long-lasting rechargeable battery, so that you can shoot anywhere, at any time, as long as you have film!
- Instant Film Compatibility: 600 Film or i-type Film
- Dimensions: L 150 × W 111 × H 97 mm
- Weight: 493 grams (without film pack)
- Battery: High performance lithium-ion battery (1100mAh), rechargeable via USB
- Outer shells: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics
- Lens: Fixed focus optical grade polycarbonate lens, coated
- Standard lens focal length: 103 mm
- Portrait lens focal length: 89 mm
- Field of view: 41° vertical, 40° horizontal
- Flash System: Vacuum discharge tube strobe
- Shutter system: Custom design using precision step motor
- Bluetooth LE connectivity
- Neck Strap and USB charging cable included
- Tripod mount on base of camera