Retro–Chic design with essential features
The FujiFilm's instax mini 40 comes in a classic 1950's camera design that is least affected by trends. It is the instax series’ new entry-model that has a presence but can easily blend in with a variety of fashion styles and shooting situations—timeless and epic—and that’s just the silhouette. Edged with premium silver accents, the deluxe black textured leatherette provides a pleasing amount of grip and is quite sensational to touch, propelling the MINI 40 into a league of its own.
With a sleek, retro design, selfie mode and automatic exposure, it's the perfect photo tool for capturing life in the moment, on instax mini film print.
Forget lens switching. The MINI 40 is ready to hit the streets running, thanks to the built-in selfie lens. Fire up the lens with an extra click, line yourself up in the mirror and capture your style in a one of a kind selfie.
Pop it in your wallet, stick it to your wall – the INSTAX MINI Instant Film brings you instant 2 x 3 sized photos you can show and tell.
Using professional high-quality film technology(as you’d expect from Fujifilm), your laugh out loud moments and the special memories that you print will transport you right back into that moment.
- Film – Fujifilm Instant Color Film “instax mini” (separately available)
- Film Size – 86mm x 54mm Picture Size 62mm x 46mm
- Film Developing Time – Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Lens – 2 componets, 2 elements, f- 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Focusing 0.3m ∞
- Selfie Mode (0.3m – 0.5m)
- Automatic, LV 5.0 to 14.5 (ISO 800)
- Shutter Speed -Programmed electronic shutter 1/2 to 1/250 sec.
- Exposure Control – Slow synchro for low light
- Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment)
- Charging Time: 6.5 sec or less (when using new batteries)
- Effective flash range – 0.3 – 2.7 m
- Two AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 100 shots (Approximately 10 instax mini film packs with new AA batteries)
Dimensions & Weight
- 104 mm x 121 mm x 65 mm. 330g. (without batteries, strap, and film pack)
- 2 x AA batteries
- Hand strap
- Instruction manual